.

Friday, October 26, 2012

36 Weeks!!

This week we had our 36 week appointment. I will start to go in weekly now to see if I am progressing. After our little scare at L&D last week, here is the Doctor's Orders...take it easy, don't over exert yourself, and keep Baby Camden in until November 1st (this is when I am full-term!) Dr. Bierer said he would be fine if he came now, he might just have to stay an extra day in the hospital. 

I had contractions every four minutes last night and just about when I was going to wake John up to head back to L&D, they stopped and they haven't been consistent since. I think Camden is testing our patience :) and I still think he might make us wait until his due date! Dr.Bierer on the other hand doesn't think I will make it until November 22nd!

How far along? 36w2d


Size of baby? He is weighing in at about 6lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +19 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122...so I am weighing in at 141. I Lost a pound this week.
   
Maternity clothes? Of course...couldn't even imagine squeezing into normal clothes, at least bottoms.  

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Braxton hicks that progress into contractions, headaches, hip pain, heartburn, nausea...the list really could go on and on :) I AM UNCOMFORTABLE and so is little boy!

Stretch marks? None! and lets keep it that way!
 
Sleep: Not sleeping so well...this seems to be when my contractions come on the strongest.
 
Best moment this week:Realizing how close we are to being parents...I seriously can't wait to meet you baby boy!
  
Miss Anything? oh...lots, but I am going to miss being pregnant with this little boy :)
 
Movement: So much movement, except it's not the same as it used to be. I feel every little thing because he is so squished in there! Sometimes it looks like I am doing belly rolls. My ribs burn and hurt and my bladder...well that thing is going to fall out
 
Food cravings: no cravings

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Food...it's like I am back in my first trimester. I have been so nauseous! 
 
Have you started to show yet: what do you think :) My tummy has dropped as well...I can feel it in my bladder!
 
Gender: Baby Boy

Belly button in or out? It's officially out!     
 
Wedding rings on or off? Still wearing it! 


Labor Signs: Yep! Contractions on a daily basis, I am dilated to a two still and baby Camden has dropped. Dr. Bierer said if he came now, he would be just fine, but they would like him to be in there for another week.
 
Mood? I want our baby boy to come! After our scare last week John and I are anxious to meet him and would be happy if he came any day now. I can't wait to be a mom!
 
Looking forward to: Seeing if I progressed anymore at our next appointment on Halloween. We are ready for you baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment