.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

32 Weeks!!


How far along? 32w6d

Size of baby? Remember at my 30 week post when Camden weighed 3lds 3oz?! Well...at my 32 week appointment Baby Camden weighed in at a whopping 5lds 5oz! Doctor said usually ultrasounds can be off about a half a pound, so he is guess that Baby Camden is weighing about 5lbs right now. He grew a lot in just two weeks...at this rate I am not sure he will make it until his due date :) but we shall see! 

Total weight gain/loss: +15 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122...so I am weighing in at 137!!!
   
Maternity clothes? Maternity Jeans...wear all three pair every week. I don't want to go buy any other bottoms since I am almost done.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Braxton Hicks contractions (these have been pretty bad this week), Back pain, stuffy nose, feeling like baby boy is going to fall out ha ha  
 
Stretch marks? None yet...but if my stomach grows anymore I am afraid I might see some at the end of my pregnancy.   
 
Sleep: Sleep is going good...not the best, but I am sleeping so that makes me happy. I go to bed at about 8:30 every night because I am so exhausted. Even though I get up eight times a night to go to the bathroom, I can usually fall right back to sleep :)
 
Best moment this week: Our 32 Week appointment and my Friends and Family baby shower my mom hosted! We feel so blessed from all the support and many gifts we have been given. Baby Camden is already VERY loved.
  
Miss Anything? Lots, but I am feeling so blessed to be carrying this baby boy. 
 
Movement: Baby Camden is a mover! I have noticed he sleeps more at night and is more active during the day...at least for now :) 
 
Food cravings: No real cravings this week.  
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week...not even my iron supplement! 
 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes! I have most definitely got bigger in the last couple of week (guess that explains the weight Baby Camden has put on)
 
Gender: Still a little boy...daddy makes the doctor check at every appointment :)

Belly button in or out? completely flat!    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  I am so happy to be pregnant! I am still feeling nervous to be a first time mommy, but I am hoping once Camden comes things will feel natural. 
 
Looking forward to: Our 34 week appointment! We get a 3D ultrasound and will be able to see Baby Camden's little facial details. CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment