.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

IHOP, Movies, and Fall Time

This weekend's weather was absolutely beautiful! I told John this past week that I wanted to make sure we do something fun and well...activities that would somewhat be hard when baby Camden gets here, for the next few weekends until he arrives. Everyone has made suggestions that we go see movies movies movies!

This Saturday we started our morning out with breakfast at IHOP and I of course had a nice cup of hot cocoa! I absolutely love going to breakfast on Saturday mornings with my husband...it's fun to roll out a bed and not have to worry about making anything :)

After breakfast we ran LOTS of errands and then went and saw Taken 2...The show gave me anxiety the whole time! I don't know what it is, but movies like this drive me crazy if I don't know what's going to happen. I would highly recommend it though :) and the best part...it was only 90 minutes long (not too long for an uncomfortable pregnant woman to sit and enjoy a movie)

After the movie we went home, did a little bit of sprucing up around the house, had some Cafe Rio, and spent the night at home watching another movie and enjoying each others company :)

The rest of the weekend was spent with family and enjoying the beautiful Fall weather. The mountains look so beautiful with all their Fall colors and it means baby Camden will be here soon. I love this time of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment