.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Camden's Nursery

Camden's nursery is complete (well...for the most part!) We still need a ottoman for mom and dad to rest their feet on :) My thought is to find an old one from a rocker, and re-upolster it with the same fabric I used for the curtains...I am hoping John and I can manage to do this in the next month.

I can't tell you how long I have waited to decorate a nursery...boy or girl. I had ideas fluttering around in my head and couldn't wait to find out what we were having so we could get started on the nursery. When we found out we were having a little boy, I decided I wanted to have his nursery be a room he could grow up with. I am SO HAPPY to see how it has turned out. I had much help from my husband :) He did the dirty work...all the painting, wood cutting, and the beautiful large map that I just had to have on the wall! I got to do the fun part...DECORATE! It is everything and more than I have ever dreamed of. I hope Camden enjoys it as much as we do :)







No comments:

Post a Comment