.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

35 Weeks!

How far along? 35w2d

Size of baby? He is the size of a Honeydew

Total weight gain/loss: +20 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122...so I am weighing in at 142! I'm feeling pretty good about this, even though I am over 140 :)
   
Maternity clothes? Yes, and sweats as soon as I get home. 

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Exhaustion, Braxton Hicks, nausea in the morning, constipation (yes, I know! GROSS), frequent urination, and last, but not least lots of aches and pains.

Stretch marks? I still don't have any :)
 
Sleep: Besides waking up about six times a night, I am sleeping pretty good.
 
Best moment this week: I got all of Baby Camden's blankets and clothes washed. I also started packing our hospital bags. It's getting so close!
  
Miss Anything? oh...lots, but I am going to miss being pregnant with this little boy :)
 
Movement: Well...my ribs hurt from the kicks, and my bladder feels like it's going to fall out! Baby Camden likes to push him feet up and his head down all at the same time. It hurts!!
 
Food cravings: Fruit (canteloupe), and sweets. I made John go to Chili's and get me a Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie the other night! YUM!

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really anything this week.
 
Have you started to show yet: oh yes...and drop! Baby Camden is getting ready to make his debut.
 
Gender: Baby Boy

Belly button in or out? This past week it has actually began to stick out a bit, which I find to be weird because it was flat for so long.     
 
Wedding rings on or off? I can still wear it! No swelling yet!
 
Mood?  Still feeling a lot like last week. I am going to be a mom so soon, but I am so looking forward to it. I can't wait to meet this little guy. I am really nervous, but so excited!
 
Looking forward to: So many things... My doctors appointments will be weekly now, getting to stay home with my sweet baby (and Charlie of course)! I am also looking forward to celebrating the holidays with our new addition. Our Christmas tree will be going up the first week of November :) I want to make sure it's up when Camden comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment