.

Monday, October 8, 2012

33 Weeks!!

 
How far along? 33w4d

Size of baby? Baby Camden is about the size of a Pineapple. The Internet says he weighs about 4.23 pounds, but baby Camden is weighing more than that right now at around 5lbs :)

Total weight gain/loss: +17 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122...so I am weighing in at 139!!!
   
Maternity clothes? Yes, all my bottoms I wear are maternity bottoms. I can't stand to where anything that is tight on my belly.All my shirts are no maternity though. Since the Fall weather has been upon us I am been loving cardigans.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Sinus infection, exhaustion, back pain, swelling feet.
Stretch marks? not yet! But a VERY itchy tummy! 
 
Sleep: I have been so tired lately. I take a nap when I get home from work and I go to bed at 8:30 at night. Even though I am waking up every hour to go to the bathroom, I am sleeping pretty good. (hopefully that will stay the same.)
 
Best moment this week: Finally getting rid of my sinus infection! And completing Baby Camden's room!
  
Miss Anything? oh...just feeling blessed to be pregnant with a healthy baby boy. All the things I miss can wait.  
 
Movement: Yes! Baby Camden is more active during the day, but he has had a few late night parties in there this week. 
 
Food cravings: Paces Popsicles, Chocolate Lucky Charms, hot chocolate ( oh how I LOVE hot chocolate)  
Anything making you queasy or sick: soda
 
Have you started to show yet: Um...yes! I have a BIG belly! Everyone has noticed the belly is getting bigger, especially these last couple of weeks. Baby Camden must have decided to wait until the last minute to grow ha ha
 
Gender: Baby Boy

Belly button in or out? what belly button...it's so flat, it's like it's gone.    
 
Wedding rings on or off? It's still on :)
 
Mood?  Happy Happy Happy...a little stressed about not getting everything done before Camden gets here, but I know it will all work out. I am also feeling anxious...we are very excited to finally meet this baby boy.  
 
Looking forward to: Our 34 week appointment! We get a 3D ultrasound and will be able to see Baby Camden's little facial details. CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment