.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

34 Weeks!!

How far along? 34w3d

 I am feeling huge!

 I can hardly believe I am going to meet and see this cute little boy in about 4-6 weeks! He has the most precious little face :) We had a hard time getting him to move his hands out of his face, but finally when we did, this is what I saw. Cutest little lips! Cutest little nose! And we could see a little bit of hair on his head!

Size of baby? At my 34 week appointment, baby Camden is weighing in at about 5.25 lbs. still measuring about two weeks ahead!

Total weight gain/loss: +19 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122...so I am weighing in at 141!!! Can't believe I broke 140! I almost died when I saw the scale :( I haven't had any issues with gaining weight till this week...I am blaming it on the hormones ha ha
   
Maternity clothes? better believe it!!

Pregnancy symptoms this week? SO TIRED! I feel like I could sleep all day long, also had some more swelling in my feet. Doc says I need to elevate my feet every night and drink a lot of water. 

Stretch marks? none, but my belly is so itchy!  
 
Sleep: Not so great this week! I think my last post jinxed me! I was sleeping pretty good, but Camden does not like any position I sleep in, so I am tossing and turning ALL.NIGHT.LONG while Charlie and John are snoring ha ha 
 
Best moment this week: 34 Week Appointment. Got Some more pics of our sweet baby boy.
  
Miss Anything? oh...just feeling blessed to be pregnant with a healthy baby boy. All the things I miss can wait.  
 
Movement: Baby Camden is a mover! His moves are feeling more like jabs here and there now. I can see my entire belly move when he kicks his legs and feet. He however could care less to move those little hands out of his face during our ultrasounds though...I guess he wants it to be a surprise when we see him for the first time!!  
 
Food cravings: Paces Popsicles, and still hot chocolate...I hate to admit that I have been stopping at McDonald's every morning to grab one :) So yummy!

 
Anything making you queasy or sick: soda
 
Have you started to show yet: very much so! Even my maternity clothes are getting tight.
 
Gender: Baby Boy

Belly button in or out? flat as can be! You can kind of see it through my shirt though :)     
 
Wedding rings on or off? It's still on :)
 
Mood?  OH.MY.GOSH! I am going to have a baby! I am going to be a mom in just 6 short weeks (at the most) I wonder what he will look like, I wonder how big he will be.... I wonder what his little personality will be like.
 
Looking forward to: My work baby shower, only two more weeks of working till I get to be a stay-at-home mom,and finishing up all our last minute things before baby Camden comes. 



34 Week Appointment: 
Our appointment this week went great! Baby Camden is healthy and growing right on track (even measuring a little ahead still) He had a huge growth spurt two weeks ago and these past two weeks gained a quarter of a pound. 

I had a few questions for Dr. Bierer this week...

*I asked him what is my safe zone if I go into labor on my own. He said he would like to me to keep baby Camden in there until at least 36 weeks. if he came after that, they wouldn't stop me. 

*I asked him if I didn't go into labor on my own if he would make me go over my due date. He said he wouldn't make me go over my due date if my cervix looked okay. so that means I would get induced on Thanksgiving :)


I have questions for him every time I go in, but still find myself feeling extremely unprepared! I decided this week that things will happen the way they are supposed to and I need to not stress so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment