.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 Weeks!!

These posts get harder every week that goes by, but I know it is all stuff I want to remember, so I am being a good girl and trying my hardest to keep up on it :) 

How far along? 31w6d


Size of baby? He is the size of a Pineapple.

Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week...my guess is because I was sick. +14 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122...so I am weighing in at 136!!!

 
Maternity clothes? I have three pair of maternity jeans, they are more dressy so I I have been wearing them to work every week. The weather is cooling down, so no more summer skirts for me.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Braxton Hicks contractions, Back pain, leg cramps and feet cramps are back!, heartburn when I eat certain foods.  
 
Stretch marks? NOPE!!! Not yet at least :)  
 
Sleep: Sleep is actually decent right now...I wake up every two or so hours to go to the bathroom, but I am so tired that I can usually fall right back to sleep. I have had to force myself to at least stay up until 8:30pm. I'm ready to call it a night by then :) Very similar to my first trimester. Also, I feel like John and I are Grandpa Joe and Grandma Georgine off of Charlie and the Chocolate factory...we sleep at opposite sides of the bed! Don't ask me why, I just sleep better.
 
Best moment this week:  I had my Huston family baby shower...and man did we get spoiled! I will do a seperate post on my shower later. A BIG thank you to my mother-in-law, sis-in-law, and all the family that came to support baby Camden and myself. We are so lucky to have such awesome family. We also got Maternity pictures done, and they turned out so cute! Can't wait to get the rest of the edited photos back. I am so glad we decided to do these photos because it's definitely a special time I want to remember.
  
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back and tummy, that's about it this week. I know I am going to miss being pregnant when Camden comes, so I am enjoying all it has to bring.  
 
Movement: Lots and lots and lots of movement. I feel more movement through out the day, than I do at night. I wonder if this means Baby Camden will sleep really good a night...I guess we will find out in eight weeks!!
 
Food cravings: Coke with extra ice please! 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got pretty sick this week. Besides fighting a cold and cough (yeah it came back) I decided to drink a glass of OJ after taking my prenatal vitamin and Iron pill...bad idea. I lost my entire dinner and unfortunately had to run to the toilet three times to throw up :( It was horrible! I can have OJ, just not with my vitamins. 
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes :) We did our Maternity photo session last week and I made sure it was all about the baby bump! I am going to miss this tummy soon, but I do get a cute little boy instead, so I'll take that :) 
 
Gender: Little boy...wonder what he'll look like?!

Belly button in or out? It's a flat one!    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  I am experiencing so many different emotions right now...I am excited, scared, nervous, anxious, impatient...you get the idea.
 
Looking forward to: Our 32 week appointment on Thursday and my family/ friends baby shower on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment