.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Infertility

What a yucky word! Unfortunately now days there are so many people that have to deal with this yucky word. There is a girls blog I have been following for the last year. This blog gave me the strength I needed and the hope I desired when I was going through infertility. I wanted to share with anybody who reads my blog and might be dealing with yucky infertility. So here you go :)  

~Enjoy~

It always helps when there are others who you can relate to.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing that :) We have been trying for a while...not long enough to say we are dealing with infertility, but it is comforting to know I'm not the only one who doesn't get pregnant from "looking at my husband" as lots of people like to tell me... I can't wait to read :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete