.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

28 Weeks!! Hello Third Trimester

Am I really in my third trimester?! It's hard to believe...This pregnancy has gone by pretty fast, but I have a feeling these last 12 weeks are going to take the back seat. Things have been uncomfortable and I think it's going to make things go by a little bit slower :) I am finding myself getting stressed out thinking of all the things we need and the fact we are going to be parents in just 80 short days! I also can't wait to meet this little boy...I can't wait to see what he looks like, get to know his personality and just love on him. Our life is going to change so much, and we are so excited for it! 

Here is my survey for this week...


 How far along? 28w6d

Size of baby? Baby Camden is the size of a Squash 

Total weight gain/loss: No idea this week... Probably somewhere around +11 from pre-pregnancy weight of 122. So weighing in at 133 :) I am honestly too lazy to go pull out the scale to check...how pathetic am I?!
 
Maternity clothes? I need more! I don't want to buy more, but I need more! With gong back to work, I have tried to do the rubber band trick with my dress pants and it's just not working out. When I sit I am uncomfortable because its tight on my belly. I DO NOT LIKE TIGHT STUFF ON MY BELLY :) So even though I will only be at work for two more months, I probably need to buy at least one pair on pants and wear dresses every other day...I wish I could wear sweats.... (not really) but some days I feel this way ha ha 

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Worst symptom this week...I CAN'T BREATHE! It scares me sometimes. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and I am taking deep breaths because I can't seem to find any air. I have also had some back pain, and Braxton Hicks contractions.
 
Stretch marks? No, but my skin feels like it can't stretch anymore ha ha...I keep looking though and haven't seen any. 
 
Sleep: I am still waking up every couple of hours, but I am managing to get the sleep I need to function :)


Best moment this week: My husband is amazing...can I just say that?! Best moment this week was receiving the adorable Baby Shower invitations that he created for my mom and his mom's baby showers coming up this month. He has also done a ton of designing in the computer for the shower. He is so talented and Love this little boy so much already! He just wants these baby showers to be perfect :)
  
Miss Anything? A lot of things, but I absolutely love being pregnant!
 
Movement: Lots and lots of movement everyday! Movements are becoming more defined and stronger...I can also tell things are getting a bit more squishy in there. 
 
Food cravings: Water...if that can even be considered a craving. 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sweets...not loving them lately. It's like the first trimester all over again ha ha I am becoming picky about food more often.
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes...oh yes. People kind of stare at me when I am at the store. I wish I knew what they were thinking because I automatically assume they think I am some fat lady or something...dang hormones ha ha
 
Gender: It's a cute! cute! cute! little boy :)

Belly button in or out? It's poking out!    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  Happy, irritable, emotional, anxious, excited...a whole lot of emotions! I am scared to be a mom...good thing these emotions are normal. Camden...I hope you will be patient as your mommy learns how to be a mom :) 
 
Looking forward to: Baby Showers! And meeting our baby boy in about 80 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment