.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

27 Weeks!!


How far along? 27w6d

Size of baby? We found out Baby Camden weighs about 2 pounds and 5 ounces right now. 

Total weight gain/loss: Still +9 this week, from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122. Weighing in at 131
 
Maternity clothes? Some and some not

Pregnancy symptoms this week? BACK PAIN, Shortness of breath...to the point I start to hyperventilate because i feel like I am not going to get enough air....anxiety maybe? Must be because Baby Camden's head in hanging out right in my lungs ha ha (yes he is still breech) 
 
Stretch marks? Nope :)
 
Sleep: I have been waking up every two hours. Things have been getting pretty uncomfortable in my back, but I have been going to bed earlier, so I am managing to get a decent amount of sleep. 


Best moment this week: Another doctors appointment :) I always love doctor's appointments! We didn't get a 4D ultrasound at this one, but we did get a short 2D to measure our little boy and he is measuring healthy and on track. Doctor said we will have a good 7 pound baby :)
  
Miss Anything? A lot of things, but I absolutely love being pregnant!
 
Movement: Lots and lots of movement everyday! 
 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ice Cream....remember when I would eat a bowl of this everyday?! The thought of doing that now makes me sick to my stomach! The heat is also not going away ha ha ...we are still having breaking record temperatures! Fall...where are you?!
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes...I love my belly :)
 
Gender: It's a cute! cute! cute! little boy :)
 
Labor Signs: Not many braxton hicks this week.

Belly button in or out? It's poking out!    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  Happy, irritable, emotional, anxious, excited...a whole lot of emotions! ha ha 
 
Looking forward to: Baby showers next month, and meeting baby Camden in less than three months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment