.

Monday, August 13, 2012

25 Weeks!!!



How far along? 25w4d

Size of baby? He is the size of an cauliflower (something I should eat more of)

Total weight gain/loss: +9 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122. Weighing in at 131!!!
 
Maternity clothes? Some and some not. I bought some cute favorite boyfriend jeans at American Eagle today (obviously in a bigger size), but they fit and I actually feel really good in them.

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Fatigue, back pain, and something new this week...heartburn and indigestion. Also had a couple Braxton Hicks Contractions this week.
 
Stretch marks? Nope, not yet :) 
 
Sleep: ugh...i don't even know what to answer to this question! I don't sleep...too much back pain, hip pain, and just can't get comfortable. By the time I find a position that is comfortable, I have to get up and go pee! 


 I even attempted sleeping at the opposite side of bed one night...this resulted in kicking John and Charlie in the face ha ha...not good!

 But, at least one of us is sleeping :) SPOILED DOG!
 
Best moment this week: Having John FINALLY be able to feel Camden move. We were in the movie theater and Camden was going crazy! John put his hand on my belly and was totally surprises that our little boy could kick as hard as he was.  
  
Miss Anything?  being able to sleep in an position I want :)   
 
Movement: Everyday and sometimes all night long. 
 
Food cravings: No real food cravings lately...just love to eat :) 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Soda...I usually have a Coke once a twice a week, but lately it's be upsetting my tummy. I have also been experiencing indigestion with a lot of different foods. 
 
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Can't see my feet when I am standing up anymore. 
 
Gender: baby boy :) 
 
Labor Signs: no "real" labor signs thank goodness. 

Belly button in or out? It's halfway out and halfway in.    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  Happy to be pregnant, but I get quickly annoyed, irritable, and I think most days I've been able to cry right on the spot...those dang hormones!!
 
Looking forward to: Baby Showers coming up next month!! John and I have actually been VERY involved in the planning process with our moms and it's been very fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment