.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

23 Weeks

Baby Camden's Target Appointment- 23 Weeks!!



What a fabulous week this was! Last Thursday I had my Target Appointment at Circle of Life with an Ultrasound tech who showed us Camden from every single angle. For a good 20 minutes I got to see this cute little boy squirming, hiding his face, and even at one point he tucked his arm underneath his legs, pulled them up and rocked himself back and forth! It was the cutest thing I ever seen. It is still so hard to think that there is this adorable little guy growing in my belly.

The Ultrasound Tech did all the measurements, looked for ten fingers and toes (ha ha) and told us Baby Camden is measuring right on. His due date has changed anywhere from November 21st to the 25th. At this appointment his due date is back to November 22nd (my dads birthday and also Thanksgiving). Baby Camden also weighed in at a good 1.6 pounds :) Only about 6 more to gain little buddy!

I am feeling so blessed I have made it this far and that our little boy is healthy as can be! What a great day it will be when we get to meet this little baby boy in just 3 1/2ish short months.

Now...here is the survey!

How far along? 23w6d

Size of baby? He is the size of an eggplant (measuring about 10-11 inches)


Total weight gain/loss: +6 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122. Current weight 128...I think I might break 130 next week if I keep eating ice cream every night! YIKES!!
 
Maternity clothes? Yes, in fact I ventured out this week to look for some clothes because I go back to work in three weeks. Pretty much everyone has ugly pregnant lady work clothes...so online shopping will have to be the next place I look. On a good note though...I did find a lot of cute non-maternity shirts I think I can make work. My most favorite article of clothing that I know I will be able to fit in no matter how big I get is Cardigans. Is Fall here yet?  

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Pelvic pain...so badly that I thought I was going to have to make John take me to the ER. No more hip pain and leg cramps though! I am also still experiencing some Braxton Hicks Contractions.
 
Stretch marks? No, but I keep looking. My skin feels so stretched out right now and obviously it's going to be stretched even further. 
 
Sleep: Sleep was pretty good this week, except for the one of the nights when I experienced really bad pelvic pain.   
 
Best moment this week: We got a new car!!! (pictured below) and of course my target appointment. We also hung airplanes in the nursery.
  
Miss Anything? My ability to do things on my own. I am learning quickly that my body simply can't handle things for the time being. I have to wait for John to get home to get somethings done. It's been really tough on me.   
 
Movement: Lots of movement...in my pelvic area...baby boy was breech at my Target appointment and I am sure that's why I feel like my bladder is constantly being kicks.I feel Baby Camden move everyday now :)
 
Food cravings:  Lucky Charms, Apple Pie Carmel Apple ( From RMCF) YUMMY! 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same as always...the heat!
 
Have you started to show yet: What do you think?! :)
 
Gender: We're having a boy and after my ultrasound this week, he is definitely a boy :) 
 
Labor Signs: no "real" labor signs thank goodness. 

Belly button in or out? It's halfway out and halfway in.    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  Happy! We get to meet Camden in less than 4 short months!
 
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery bedding next week. It's been on back order, so it will be exciting to finally get it. The nursery is coming together nicely. 


Our Black Beauty! Hello AWD ( for those snowy days), and more room for baby gear :)






No comments:

Post a Comment