.

Monday, July 30, 2012

WICKED The Musical


WICKED!! What more can I say...

I bought tickets for Wicked back in November. My mom was turning 50 on New Year's Eve and well...Christmas is a week before her birthday, so I decided this was the perfect gift for the BIGGEST Wizard of Oz fan I know! We waited over seven months to finally see it together. I saw Wicked the last time they were on tour here in Utah, but this time I got to see it with my mommy :) We had SO.MUCH.FUN. We also wore out black and green to represent!!

We first treated ourselves to a lovely dinner at the good ol' Olive Garden and then headed over to the show. Before my mom even saw it, she bought herself a book, a CD, shirt, and a pin. I think she knew she would love it ha ha, and she did! She said it is her favorite show and I would have to agree with her. Thanks for such a fun night mom. It was so great to have a mommy, daughter date...they don't happen often enough! 

P.S.- I get to go see WICKED again with John and his family in just two short weeks...yeah I am pretty lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment