.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

21 Weeks!!

How far along? 21w5d

Size of baby? He is the size of a carrott or banana (10 1/2 inches)


Total weight gain/loss: +4 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122. Current weight 126
 
Maternity clothes? Yes 

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Hip pain and some crazy pregnancy emotions. I dropped my phone the other day and it cracked the screen...you would have thought it was the end of the world. Come to find out, it wasn't the end of the world...I am still here today :) 
 
Stretch marks? Nope! 
 
Sleep: Sleep actually seems to be getting better. I have found if I prop my feet up higher than the rest of my body and stuff my pillow under my back then I can sleep better because it keeps me off my hips.  
 
Best moment this week: We started painting baby boy's room. (it's going to be so dang cute)
  
Miss Anything? Someday I wish I had more energy, but I guess it gives me an excuse to be lazy right now. 
 
Movement: Little boy is wiggling around in there. I don't feel it everyday at this point, but I can definitely tell it's not gas anymore ha ha
 
Food cravings: Macaroni and Cheese and Lucky Charms...and of course still Mexican food. 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Summer heat, but as far as food...nope! I can eat anything now days :) 
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have grown so much these last two weeks! and I love it!  
 
Gender: It's a boy :) and it better stay that way because this nursery will be mostly done next week and there sure isn't any pink in there :)  
 
Labor Signs: um...false labor signs. This week I had to give the Doctor's office a call because I have been having pressure like pain down in my pelvic area, along with back pain. They told me I am experiencing Braxton Hicks Contractions, which I guess is totally normal at this time during pregnancy. I bet you can imagine my emotions when I was told that. Once I read more about them, I felt a lot better.  

Belly button in or out? It's halfway out and halfway in.    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood? I am happy...and had some moments of irritation this week. I may have lashed out a few times (bad week)
 
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery painted and put together. (pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment