.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

20 Weeks!!! Halfway there!!!


How far along? 20w5d

Size of baby? He is the size of a banana 


Total weight gain/loss: +3 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122. Current weight 125
 
Maternity clothes? Yup! Mostly just bottoms. 

Pregnancy symptoms this week? oh lets see...muscle cramps, HIP PAIN, and as far as new symptoms this week: Heartburn and sensitive teeth (not sure whats causing that!)
 
Stretch marks? Nope! 
 
Sleep: Same as it has been... good and bad, just depends on the night. Last night was fabulous! 
 
Best moment this week: We received our first shipment from Restoration Hardware for baby boy's room!
  
Miss Anything? Nothing really :) I am pregnant! And sure I miss sleeping on my back and tummy, but I know I will get to do that again after baby boy comes. I am just enjoying being pregnant. It's truly a blessing. 
 
Movement: I've been feeling little nudges here and there. The other night I felt a definite kick...it wasn't too strong, but it did startle me ha ha. It's the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. I wish I could feel him a little more then I do, but since I have an anterior placenta, it will still be a little longer till I can keep track of his movement. 
 
Food cravings: Mexican food, oh and I made John run to the store the other night because I wanted some kind of apple crisp pie with vanilla ice cream :) He brought back the most delicious apple crisp cobbler, the only thing that wasn't fun was waiting for it to bake in the oven...longest hour of my life! My mouth was watering the whole time. Oh and you bet it was everything I expected and more :)   
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: 100 degree weather...oh summer heat, you will be the death of me! It's been so hot we have to take Charlie on a walk at 9:30 at night. 
 
Have you started to show yet: Sure have! and I love it :) People know I am pregnant now!   
 
Gender: Boy! I just had a friend that was told she was having a boy. She shopped, bought everything she needed, and almost completely finished the nursery. Come to find out at her next appointment, she is having a girl now. Camden...heaven forbid you do this to your mom and dad. I would have a heart attack! 
 
Labor Signs: No, what are these...we really need to sign up for some classes. 

Belly button in or out? It's flat this week and sometimes pokes out just a little bit after I have eaten a big meal.   
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood? I am so happy! I'm not sure if I have that pregnancy glow that everyone talks about, but I feel so happy these days. I get to meet my sweet baby boy in about four months!
 
Looking forward to: Pioneer Day Parade and my next appointment on the 26th. It's our targeted appointment, so I am going to get about 10 minutes of video of our baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment