.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

22 weeks!!

 Isn't it amazing to see what can happen in 10 weeks!!

How far along? 22w6d

Size of baby? He is the size of a Spaghetti Squash ( are those the big yellow looking things??)


Total weight gain/loss: +5 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122. Current weight 127...yeah I am starting to put on weight now!
 
Maternity clothes? Yep! Found some more cute skirts this week and found some cute shirts at H&M that were cute enough to stretch over my belly (those weren't maternity clothes though) 

Pregnancy symptoms this week? A little bit of Braxton Hicks contractions, back aches, trouble catching breath, and nesting...this is a symptom right?! I want everything cleaned and organized ALL THE TIME. I am going to give my husband a heart attack. 
 
Stretch marks? Nope! 
 
Sleep: We went camping this past weekend...NEVER doing that pregnant again. my back and body has never been in so much pain! I was so excited to be back in my own bed, that I think I have slept better because it made me appreciate it a little more :)  
 
Best moment this week: Nursery is painted, furniture is in place, curtains hung, and we hung some pictures on the wall. We still have some items to take care of, but it's coming along VERY nicely.
  
Miss Anything? I just really missed my bed over the weekend :)  
 
Movement: Lots of movement...in my pelvic area...I am curious to see if this little boys feet are down there, because that's where I feel the most movement. 
 
Food cravings:  Still Macaroni and Cheese and Lucky Charms...and of course still Mexican food. There is also nothing better then an ice cold bottle of water  :)
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: um...the heat :) 
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, growing like crazy...
 
Gender: It's a boy :) but I am making the Doctor check again tomorrow at our target appointment. Just want to make sure ha ha  
 
Labor Signs: Still false labor...those dang Braxton Hicks Contractions! At least they don't hurt, they're just uncomfortable.   

Belly button in or out? It's halfway out and halfway in.    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  Happy :)
 
Looking forward to: My Target Appointment tomorrow morning!!! We'll get to see every angle of our little boy and most importantly his cute little face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment