.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

24 Weeks!

 (picture to come soon...)

How far along? 24w6d

Size of baby? He is the size of an cantaloupe (measuring about 11 inches)

Total weight gain/loss: +8 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122. I am going to go ahead and say I have already reached 130... nothing much to say about that except YIKES! But I am growing a baby :) this is expected.
 
Maternity clothes? Not solely, but definitely for bottoms. I have been able to find a lot of really cute cardigans and cute blazer jackets. Now, I just need Fall to get here. 

Pregnancy symptoms this week? BACK PAIN. It amazes me how my pregnancy symptoms can change from week to week. I have also been super short on breathe lately. Sometimes when I am sitting in a certain position I feel like I can't breath very easily. It also doesn't allow for me to sleep very well...
 
Stretch marks? Nope, not yet :) 
 
Sleep: NO GO THIS WEEK... I think people think I am a baby because they say it's going to get much worse...but um people it's pretty bad right now, after all I am six months pregnant and Baby Camden is hanging out in my back :) 
 
Best moment this week: We got Camden's baby bedding and also picked dates for two of my baby showers!! 
  
Miss Anything? Sleeping...but when I get upset about not being able to sleep, I bring myself back down to reality and realize that this is all worth it, Baby Camden is all worth it.   
 
Movement: Lots and lots of movement, and I love it! Camden is pretty shy when it comes to John feeling him. Every time he is tumbling around in there, I will call John into the room to feel him and Camden will stop moving :( Hopefully soon John will  be able to see and feel him move.
 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week. 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: can you guess? Heat!
 
Have you started to show yet: YES! and I really feel like I grew more this week.
 
Gender: baby boy :) 
 
Labor Signs: no "real" labor signs thank goodness. 

Belly button in or out? It's halfway out and halfway in.    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  Very happy and...super emotional ( no more joking about being fat ha ha), also been a little irritable this week ( from the lack of sleep)
 
Looking forward to: I don't know how long I will be saying this, but I am looking forward to going back to work in two weeks. It will be nice to be back on a schedule for a least two months, than John and I will have to figure things out after that...not sure what I will be doing after Baby Camden gets here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment