.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

29 and 30 Weeks!!!

These two week are going to be combined this week! Week 29 wasn't exactly the best week of pregnancy for me. I caught a cold from work and between a sore throat, cough, stuffy nose....and being pregnant, I got absolutely no sleep and the minute I got home from work I was out like a light the rest of the day! I am happy to say I am feeling much better today, and though I am still a little stuffed up, I will take that over a sore throat any day :)

I had another appointment on Thursday and baby Camden is growing and is healthy! That's always a relief to hear. Best part...HE FINALLY TURNED! He is getting ready to make his debut in just 9 (ish) short weeks. I was wondering why I all of the sudden felt like my belly had dropped a little...and I am feeling more pressure than ever in my abdomen.

So here is my 29/30 week survey...


How far along? 30w2d

Size of baby? Baby Camden is weighing in at 3lds 3oz at 30 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: +14 from my pre-pregnancy weight of 122...so I am weighing in at 136!!!
 
Maternity clothes? I went and bought the cutest pair of boot cut jeans and skinny jeans at Motherhood Maternity...out of all places. I don't know if others feel this way, but I think of Motherhood Maternity of not the most hip pregnancy clothes...I was wrong! They carry petite size and they fit me perfectly!  

Pregnancy symptoms this week? Braxton Hicks contractions, exhaustion, BACK PAIN, and had an acne breakout (haven't had much of a problem with that my entire pregnancy) 
 
Stretch marks? not any yet...hopefully won't get any at all! 
 
Sleep: Week 29 was terrible because I was sick...Week 30 has been better. Still waking up every two hours or so, but my body is getting used to less sleep. 


Best moment this week:  30 week doctor's appointment! My iron levels are good, my blood pressure is good, baby Camden is healthy, and we are hopefully on our way to a complication free birth ha ha. I am so glad this little boy has decided to turn (even if I am feeling much more pressure and pain)
  
Miss Anything? I have a list :) but it's all worth it! And I really am trying to enjoy all the little things about this pregnancy. I know once Camden is out I am going to miss being pregnant. 
 
Movement: Yes! In fact week 29 is when I think baby Camden decided to turn...it was painful! My entire tummy was moving! And now I get to feel his little feet up in my ribs all the time :) can't wait to kiss those little feet!  
 
Food cravings: Pace's Popcicles, egg Mcmuffin's from McDonald's, and still lots and lots of water.  
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really these last two weeks. The heat still hasn't gone away completely. Temperatures have been cooler, but anything above 80 makes me sick and so tired!
 
Have you started to show yet: yeah...I grew more these last two weeks and I am wondering who my tummy can possibly get bigger, but I am sure it will. I have also dropped a little since baby Camden turned. 
 
Gender: It's a cute! cute! cute! little boy :)

Belly button in or out? It's flat this week...almost like I don't really have one anymore.    
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Mood?  So happy and can't wait to meet baby Camden. I am also at the same time experiencing some anxiety thinking about labor and that there will be a baby coming out of me lol! I guess everyone else does it, so hopefully I will be okay. 
 
Looking forward to: Maternity couple pictures on Monday, and first baby shower in a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment