.

Monday, June 4, 2012

15 weeks


How far along? 15w5d 
(picture to come in next post, plus GENDER REVEAL)
 

Total weight gain/loss: At my doctors appointment on Wednesday I was four pounds down from my pre-pregnancy weight. I actually lost a pound since my last appointment two weeks ago. Weighing in 118.8
 
Maternity clothes? Well... I bought some, what I thought was cute, clothes online. When I received them, they weren't so cute anymore. Still looking for some cute maternity clothes...wish me luck! for now I will continue to wear dresses, skirts, and do the wonderful rubber band trick.
 
Stretch marks? No
 
Sleep:  Two Words...LEG CRAMPS! Am I lacking something in my body or are these normal?! These bad boys only hit me at night and man do they hurt. Other then these, my sleep has been okay. 
 
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of our baby (don't worry there will be a post just for that)
 
Have you told family and friends: Most definitely!
 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back
 
Movement: Not yet, but I should this month!
 
Food cravings:  Anything Spicy! If I could eat hot wings everyday I would.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I don't eat when baby is hungry
 
Have you started to show yet: yes...slowly...my tummy definitely pops out more when I eat. 
 
Gender prediction:  Dr. gave us his prediction at my 12 week appointment and at 15 weeks we found out he was right!!
 
Labor Signs: No

Belly button in or out?  In
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: So Happy, but wow I can get moody.
 
Looking forward to:Getting to stay home for the summer. YAY! No work for me :) I am so excited to start figuring things out for the nursery and getting things ready for baby's arrival!

Not loving: My lovely leg cramps

No comments:

Post a Comment