.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16w5d

 

Total weight gain/loss: I really have no idea...I usually go off what the Doctor's office says because there scale is a lot more reliable than mine. If I had to guess I would say I have put on a few pounds because I haven't really been sick and I feel like I am eating all day long to keep the nausea away.
 
Maternity clothes? I found some cute maternity bottoms at Gordman's. I am wearing them now even though I can still fit in my normal pants. I don't like anything tight on my tummy, so it really helps to wear these instead. 
 
Stretch marks? No
 
Sleep:  I have been sleeping pretty good this week. I do toss and turn a lot, but it's been nice to sleep in since I don't have work :)
 
Best moment this week: Starting our shopping for baby boys nursery. (see prior post for all my ideas) 
 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
 
Miss Anything? I am actually getting used to sleeping on my sides, so I am not really missing mush this week. 
 
Movement: Not yet! Baby boy, Mommy's birthday is on Saturday, so if you want to give me a little bit of movement that day, that would be great :)
 
Food cravings:  Still love spicy foods and loving Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The Heat...and we haven't even made it to August.
 
Have you started to show yet: I have, but I still don't think people realize I am pregnant. I would rather have people know I am pregnant instead of just looking chunky. Hope my tummy "pops" soon!  
 
Gender prediction:  We're having a baby boy
 
Labor Signs: No

Belly button in or out?  In, but you should see it! The poor thing looks so ugly and I haven't even begun to get a big belly. Since I have had two Laporoscopy's my belly button looks weird from the stitches anyway. I am sure by the time I reach the end it will be out.
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) and I have to just mention that I have only cried three times since being pregnant. I just don't have those crazy emotions like most pregnant woman. I guess I am lucky...even though sometimes I wish I could cry ha ha.
 
Looking forward to: My last B-day not being a mommy on Saturday. I am also looking forward to feeling baby boy move soon...please happen on my birthday! PRETTY PLEASE :)

Not loving: Well, today I experienced a pain I have never felt before. I have had some minor round-ligament pains, but today they started in my groin. I could not even walk. Luckily after laying down for little bit it went away, but wow, it sure was painful!

No comments:

Post a Comment