.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My 24th Birthday

My birthday was pretty awesome because my wonderful husband surprised me with this...

Meet the cutest diaper bag you have ever seen!!! I have been looking at this diaper bag online ever since we found out we were expecting again and lets just say it was love at first site. The only problem was I would get online, oodle over it and never buy it. I finally told John I would find something else because I didn't feel comfortable buying myself such an expensive diaper bag (that was the day before my birthday). Little did I know that my husband bought it for me as a surprise and it was definitely the biggest and best SURPRISE. I love this bag and I can't wait to use it. My favorite thing about this bag (besides the adorable fabric) is the backpack feature. How handy will that be when I am carrying a child?! I won't have to worry about the bag falling off my shoulder, that's for sure :)

I also got other great gifts for my birthday from my awesome family. John's parents, my parents, and Josh gave me money and Brandon and Jessica gave me a gift card to Downeast. They all know me so well...they know I LOVE to shop! 

My birthday weekend was great to say the least. My mom and I went to lunch on Friday at Archibald's and then strolled the cute pathway's and shopped at Gardner Village. On Saturday, John and I went to lunch at Zupas and went shopping. Later that night we went to the Bee's game. John's work was sponsoring the event, so we had dinner at the park and then enjoyed a baseball game and fireworks. I was even lucky enough to get my name announced on the screen. Lucky me!! 


HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! Next year I will have a baby!!! And...here is a cute picture of my first born :) I love him so much I could squeeze him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment