.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Las Vegas Trip June 2012

Last weekend, John and I went on a mini-vacation to Las Vegas with my parents, brother, and sister-in-law. We had so much fun! We flew in early Saturday morning so we would have all day. We rode in a limo to our hotel (it was only $4 a person to do this, but we felt pretty cool ha ha)

 We went to Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and I had my Heavy Metal Hot Wings...I have been craving spicy foods, so you definitely know these touched the spot (wish I could have some right now)


 Later that night we headed to VIVA ELVIS. Cory, Jenny, John and I had seats together, while the parentals had V.I.P tickets. Little did they know we were about to be upgraded!! As we were walking down to get in our seats, a man named Bob stopped us and asked us if we wanted to sit closer. We said OF COURSE!! We didn't know closer would be front row, right in the middle!!! It was the best show ever...probably the best show I have seen in Vegas! It made our night...and our entire vacation :)

 Sunday consisted of going to a lovely Sunday Brunch and stuffing our faces with all it's deliciousness and than we headed out to the pool for some much needed relaxation. John and I brought out our Ipad's, listened to some music, and had to literally jump in the water every five minutes because it was so hot! 


(Please don't judge my white body. It's kind of hard to get tan when you're pregnant, and that bump, well that's mostly food from the delicious buffet)

 After swimming we headed down the strip for some shopping and than it was back to our room for a nap. I was exhausted from the 106 degree weather, walking my little butt off, and being pregnant! This mama needed to rest.


Sunday night we went to dinner at a lovely restaurant called Serio. It's an Italian Restaurant, that is super fancy. So fancy they don't just fill your glass with normal water, they fill it with Fiji water. One of my dad's vendors was celebrating his birthday in Vegas and decided to celebrate his birthday, he would take us all out to dinner. Thanks Bart!!

and here is the belly after I had ate a ton of food!! Weird how it grows after that :)

Monday we packed, walked around some more, and caught our flight back home. It was a great weekend. I love spending time with my family. It doesn't happen very often, so when it does we take full advantage. Next year...DISNEYLAND!!! (they just don't know it yet)

1 comment: