.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

17 Weeks

How far along? 17w3d

 

Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out next Thursday at our next Doctor's appointment. I don't trust the scale at home...so I guess we will see next week!
 
Maternity clothes? Yes, not solely, but I am pretty much in love with maternity bottoms because I feel the most comfortable in them.  
 
Stretch marks? No, but my skin has been itching like crazy! Does that mean I am going to get stretch marks?! BRING ON THE LOTION!
 
Sleep:  Some nights good and some nights bad
 
Best moment this week: I got to celebrate my 24th birthday on Saturday and my adorable husband bought me the Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper bag I have been oodling over for months. He knew I was too cheap to go buy it myself, so he surprised me with it for my birthday. Love you babe :) 
 
Have you told family and friends: Yes, Grandma and Grandpa Ashcroft have been buying our baby boy lots of things! Our families are pretty dang excited!!
 
Miss Anything? No :) Happy to be pregnant!
 
Movement:No...I have thought a couple of times maybe, but really I have no clue. I know it's my first baby, but the anticipation is about to kill me...and make my cry all at the same time.
 
Food cravings:  No food cravings this week, in fact I have had a bit of an upset stomach all week long. 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The heat is still making me sick and we are supposed to hit 100 this weekend...I might be going to pool to keep cool. Also, this morning I got out of bed and had a vomiting episode ( haven't had to deal with that for about three weeks.) I think it was my thyroid medication...for some reason my stomach was not too happy.
 
Have you started to show yet: yes...but I think some people think I am just bloated. Once I tell them I am pregnant, they think I am only 3 months or so. Must be because baby boy is hanging out in my back. 
 
Gender prediction:  It's a BOY!
 
Labor Signs: No

Belly button in or out? in, but some days it completely closes off...not that pretty! 
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) but just a little bit more emotional and hormonal some days. 
 
Looking forward to:Our next appointment on June 28th. We haven't seen little boy in four weeks! And our little family trip to St. George :)

Not loving: Round- Ligament pains in the middle of the night. Sometimes if I turn the wrong way, too quickly, the pain is unbearable, but my baby is growing and that makes me happy! I am still getting leg cramps, but they have sudsided a bit. 


P.S.- I bought some cute fabric will out shopping with my momma. I am going to make baby boy some cute burp cloths...hopefully they turn out :) 

2 comments:

  1. Get Tummy Butter and start bathing in it!! Especially if you are feeling itchy. I used it religiously with Audrey and only got 2 small stretch marks and they didn't show up until after Bug got here. I haven't been as good this time and I already have one. That was motivation to start using it. Drinking lots of water is suppose to help too. Not sure if any of it really makes a difference or not, but I was happy with what I got after Audrey so I think it is worth it

    ReplyDelete