.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baby Huston's Nursey Theme

I am so excited to start on BABY BOY'S nursery. My mind is spinning with ideas and really...it's all I think about! After looking on Restoration Hardware's website, I found out they have a Restoration Hardware Baby and child website! I about died when I looked at their stuff and decided that Vintage planes would be our theme for the nursery. Here are a few of my ideas...


 
 (Restoration Hardware)

 (Quilted Bear)        
                                     
              
(Hobby Lobby)


  (Restoration Hardware)

                       (Restoration Hardware)                           
                               
  
  ( Home Again- Antique Shop)


 (Nursery ideas from ontobaby.com )


 (Amazon)

Luckily I have a VERY talented husband that will be able to make those adorable vintage airplane prints for me. Those things don't come cheap, so thank goodness we will be able to make them for a fraction of the cost. I can't wait to bring baby boy home to his vintage airplane room in November. He's going to love it! I just know it :)


1 comment:

  1. That's a great theme! I can't wait to see how it all comes together, it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete