.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Meeting William Lars Lundberg


Last Friday, I got to meet this little guy...William Lars Lundberg :) One of my childhood best friends had her sweet little boy on May 30th. He is so tiny and sooo cute! William came three weeks early, but was healthy as can be. Seeing William got me even more excited for our little boy to come in November. 


 Kelli looked amazing as always...it was like she didn't even have a baby after two weeks of giving birth! She is a great mom and has already caught onto things. It definitely came natural for her :) Kelli and her husband had to go through a lot to get little William here, so it was great to finally see her with this little boy in her hands.


Sammie has adjusted nicely to having little William in the house. She sure did want my attention though :) and you better believe I gave her some. Who couldn't with that cute little face :) 

Kelli, Lars, and William will be moving to Ohio for school in August...yes, as in a month and a half. I am so excited for them and this new adventure, but will miss them dearly. They won't be home for Thanksgiving when our little one comes along, but she will be able to meet him when they come for Christmas. 

It's amazing to see the changes that have taken place in all of our lives. I am grateful for my friends and the examples they are to me. I am so glad that even though life gets really busy and we are all being pulled in different directions, that we can still keep in touch and make time for the important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment