.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Night

So, John is downstairs doing his homework and I'm sitting upstairs watching Wonder Year's on my Kindle...do you remember that show? I absolutely love it and haven't watched it in years.

Soon John will be done with his homework for the night and we are going to watch The Miss America Pageant... We had a low key, but fun weekend. Today we went to Gateway Mall and walked around, enjoyed some food and a yummy Carmel apple. After the mall we headed over to Steve and Kayla's house to watch some football and hang out. It was a great Saturday and I loved being able to have time to hang out with my husband. Can I just say that I love my husband SO MUCH. As hard as life can get sometimes, I really am so blessed. John is my VERY best friend. It's the little things we do together everyday that make me love him even more.

He is my pick-me-up.

and is always there when I need a shoulder to cry on...

Love you John!

1 comment:

  1. I like the new blog!
    You are so lucky to have each other!!! I feel the same way about Zach, it is so amazing to be married to your best friend!
    I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete