.

Friday, January 20, 2012

BAM!

Just when I thought things were beginning to get easier and I swear I was finally convinced that things will happen when they are supposed to...BAM, I was hit with a ton of bricks! Yeah...this morning I got up and the minute I got out of bed I realized I should have stayed in it. It was a BAD day. Dealing with infertility has literally thrown my emotions around everywhere.

Good news though...while visiting the Reproductive Care Center today for our appointment, there was this book sitting on the table and it says that feeling all types of emotion during these processes is normal, so that's good I am normal...or so they say. It also said to accept your emotions and LET IT ALL OUT. The more you keep it bottled in, the worse it will be. Sad emotions deserve just as much attention as good emotions. So I guess I am doing what I am supposed too. I realize I am not always positive and people have their opinions, but this is my blog, the place I can release a lot of emotions :)...I am certainly not looking for sympathy, just a place to write about my experiences and of course the other things going on in our life. That book I read at RCC today was really good. So good, I might be dragging John to Barnes and Noble to purchase it tonight. I am usually not a book reader (I know! What's wrong with me?!) but I would be willing to give this one a chance.

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments you have left. It is great to have such wonderful people cheering us on and praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment