.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Blahuary

It's tough to go from a busy November and December full of lots of family time, holidays, and the best time of the year to "Blahuary". We have got snow everyday for the past week...I would be okay if the snow was here on Christmas and then stayed in the mountains after that.

I was supposed to head down to Salt Lake tonight to meet John for his dad's birthday dinner, but after almost sliding off the road because of the slippery and snowy conditions, I decided to spare my life (and my nerves) and head home.

So...what will my night consist of? I am going to cuddle with my dog in my warm comfy bed, drink a cup of hot cocoa, watch the presidential debate, and read a good book. (Yes, politics and reading books is part of the new me!)

Here is a little quote to leave you all tonight...

"I hope we can be happy where we are, be grateful for our blessings now, accept that challenge that is ours and make the most of it, and not be envious of others." ~Ezra Taft Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment