.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Last Minute Planners...

For those that know John and I, you know we are not "last minute sort of people". We usually like to plan things way in advance and have to know exactly what is going on...well not this time! We saw an awesome deal on Jet Blue's website for airfare to Long Beach (a.k.a- DISNEYLAND) and decided we should jump on it. For $49 each way, how could you pass that up!

John gave me to okay to go ahead with booking the tickets. So last night as I began to book the airfare I kinda started to feel guilty about it...then I started to second guess if we should really go or not. I told John I wasn't going to book them and that we didn't need to go. I went to sleep and can you guess what I dreamed about all night?! Yep...you guessed correctly! DISNEYLAND and a nice little get away for us. So I got up today and decided I was going to book the airfare (again)...for next month! Which is kind of last minute for us Huston's, but I am so excited :) It is my favorite place to go. I decided if I didn't book them right away I would probably make myself feel guilty again and change my mind, so now that they are booked we really don't have a choice, we are going :)

John and I have been under a lot of stress and John has been working his butt off at work and with school, so it's definitely deserved. I wasn't really wanting to go anywhere and making myself feel guilty because of all the tests and appointments we will be going to for infertility. I didn't want to take the chance of missing anything really important, since everything has to be timed just right, but there have been far too many times I have put things on hold, so I guess if by some miracle I am pregnant in the next month, well... we will still be going to Cali :)

1 comment:

  1. we are hoping to go in march, we should have planned that better, DANG IT! I wish we could go together, how fun would thta be?! maybe we shoudl just plan another trip, eh?!

    ReplyDelete