.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Dr. Visits...

In just one week I will have visited RCC three times...today I went in for our second test, which was just a bunch of blood work. Needles are not fun! I'm not sure anyone would say they are, but over the past six or so months I have pretty much learned to deal with them. They did an ovarian assessment test today (that checks a million different hormones in my body and also my development of eggs) I then had to also get blood drawn to check my thyroid hormones. Apparently my thyroid hormone was a lot higher then it should have been last April when I had my miscarriage, and apparently your thyroid if not at normal levels can cause miscarriages. So they want to make sure my thyroid is at a normal range before moving forward. I am really hoping we don't have problems with that test....fingers crossed!

Thank goodness it's Friday...and RCC, well I'll be seeing you again on Monday :)

1 comment: