.

Monday, September 9, 2013

A New Niece

It's Monday...again! The weekends really go by way to fast over here. I am going to try this new thing on the blog...every Monday I am going to blog about our happenings the week before. I have noticed lately that I have only been blogging about Camden's Monthly updates and nothing else! So, this is my new goal :) I hope to be committed to it and keep it going. So, lets bounce back to last Monday...It was Labor Day and though I would like to say we did a ton, we didn't. Yard work mostly and getting some things ready for fall. We got a fence put it and decided to rip some grass out in our front yard for a flower bed. John was dead by the time we went to a family bbq that night. 

The Weather was perfect and Camden enjoyed eating dirt! SUCH.A.BOY 

 


We were all MOST excited for Tuesday though. My Brother and Sister-in-law welcomed home a brand new baby girl they adopted. When I say brand new, I mean she was born on August 30th. They got to meet her that day and decided to name her Jacee. They had to stay and get paperwork taken care of through the holiday, so they finally got to bring her home on Tuesday and we of course drove up to meet her. It was a late night, but so worth all the cute little snuggles I got. Isn't she a dream...

 

 Camden meeting his new cousin for the first time. He was more interested in her bow, but I am sure these two will be best buds as soon as Baby Jacee gets a little older. 

 

 New family of {6} 

 

 I am so happy for my brother and his family. After their family suffered from more than eight miscarriages and finally decided there wasn't anymore kids in the future for them, this little baby girl came along. The Lord truly provided a way to bring this little girl into their family. I.LOVE.HER! My sister-in-law is cherishing every moment with her, because she knows just how fast it goes. Baby Jacee has helped heal a lot of broken hearts and really...how couldn't she with that sweet sweet face!? 

 The rest of the week consisted of crafting, getting ready for baby Jacee's shower, and really just lounging around with my baby boy. John had a retreat for work at the end of the week and didn't get home until really late most nights, so Camden and I got to spend a lot of quality time together, but he sure missed his dad a ton! 

Yes...My Fall decor has been going up! 

  
Baby Jacee's shower was a success! She was showered with a lot of cute baby girl clothes and lots of love. Me and Jacee...we have a bond :) When I talk to her, she'll open her eyes and look at me. MELTS MY HEART!


Most of the weekend we staying in our Pj's...especially on Sunday. It felt like fall outside! I even thought about poring myself a hot cocoa and turning on the fire. Slow down Randi.... :)
 

We Hung out and laughed at cartoons...


and one night Camden was so tired he actually fell asleep while I was changing his diaper!

 

Here's to another great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment