.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Snow in September!

A majority of last week was spent recovering from all of our sicknesses. I am happy to report we are sick free now and are finally getting our house back into order. It's amazing how fast the filth and laundry pile up when mom we are sick. 

 There has been a lot of party planning going on over here for Camden, obviously! It's going to be a mustache, bow tie theme. There will be a lot of paper garland involved...my new obsession and so easy to make. 


 After being hunkered down inside my home for four days straight, and about to pull my hair out, I dropped Camden off at his Grandma Huston's and went to lunch with my mom, SIL, Baby Jacee, and nephew Mason. Oh I so needed that!... The break and my Baby Jacee fix. Camden was still feeling under the weather, so I figured it was best to not have him out around this sweet little girl.
 

Baby girl is seriously a little piece of heaven! 


Thursday, Camden was feeling much better! We hung out at home and got things done around the house.  


Love this little boy of mine. 
 

 Friday, we ran some errands to wrap up Grandma Huston's birthday present. As we were driving home, we drove straight into this! SNOW! Yes, believe your eyes...Snow in September. I enjoyed it and Camden kept trying to get his arm out of the burrito I had him rolled up in, to point to the sky. If you live in Utah I am sure you are aware of our weird weather here. A hour later, the sun was out and the snow was gone. It was fun to enjoy it for just a little bit...now lets get back to some Fall weather.
 

 Friday night John planned a date night for us. We went down to City Creek and enjoyed a delicious dinner at Texas De Brazil. we had SO.MUCH.FOOD. I was literally bursting at the seams when we left. We did some shopping and then headed back to John's parents to pick up Camden. I don't have a picture of us at dinner...Still regretting that, but this is a picture of Camden on our way home. He was exhausted from all the fun he had at G and G Huston's. Thanks for watching him!
 

 Saturday, we did more shopping up at Traverse Mountain. Now that the weather is changing we all need a new wardrobe. I made loaded baked potato soup for dinner, while John entertained Camden and danced with him. We finished the night off with watching The Great Gatsby.

 Sunday, we went to church. Camden was a monster...a cute, little monster. When we got home, he took a VERY long nap (which he definitely needed), and then we headed out to celebrate Grandma Huston's birthday.
 

The food was great! The company was great! And it was a great end to our week and weekend. Happy Birthday Grandma Huston. Camden sure does love you!


 P.S.- CAMDEN IS WALKING!...Watch out world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment