.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

14 Weeks!

 So I decided to start the weekly baby survey. Feeling blessed to have made it another week. 
LIFE.IS.WONDERFUL


Momma's got a bump!! (or maybe it's just food)


How far along? 14w5d (to be exact) :)
 
Total weight gain/loss: Down 3 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight.
 
Maternity clothes? I bought some cute maxi dresses for summer and a cute pair of  maternity capri's this week. I guess I am dreaming about having a belly...hopefully it will come soon :)
 
Stretch marks? No
 
Sleep:  Sleep has been okay...I have leg cramps and my hips hurt pretty bad at night. My body is starting to stretch. My pregnancy pillow has made all the difference though. I don't know how I would get any sleep without this thing. 
 
Best moment this week: I did not throw up once!!! This is such an accomplishment! 
 
Have you told family and friends: We sure have! and they get to find out if it's a boy or girl the end of this week!
 
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping on my belly and my back. 
 
Movement: Not yet, but hopefully in the next couple of week..I am not sure how early that comes :)
 
Food cravings:  Wendy's Fries and a chocolate frosty, fruit, and sunflower seeds (must be the salt)
 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just when I don't eat when baby is hungry. 
 
Have you started to show yet: Um...some days I think I am, but it usually only comes after I eat, so my guess is it's food. I have had growing pains though.
 
Gender prediction:  Dr. gave us an idea at our last appt. We will be finding out on May 30th!! I had a dream the other night that we went in to find out and the Dr. said it's a...and I don't remember what was said ha ha 
 
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out?  In
 
Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, but can get moody when I am tired.
 
Looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or girl on May 30th and going shopping for the little bean!! Also, our mini vacation with my family coming up.

Not loving: Leg cramps and hip pain...can't complain though! Baby is growing and that makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment