.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I can't believe I am going to be a {Mama}


I've got myself a small bump...whether is food or baby, I can't tell :) But I'll take it. I get a little emotional thinking about the fact that I get to celebrate today and all it's glory. I can't believe I am in my 12th week! That means my first trimester is coming to an end! It has actually gone by fast when I think about it, even though most times waiting to go to my ultrasound felt like FOREVER! 

Today was such a great day! My mama is out of town (in Disney World, and I am so envious right now) So we didn't get to see her today, but we celebrated it with her last week with dinner, visiting, and gift giving. Today was spent with my dear Mother-in-Law,Carol. John and I are so lucky to have great moms in our life. If I can be half the mothers they are, then I will be a great mom :) 

Thanks mom and Carol for your love and support, and most importantly your examples to me. I look up to the both of you so much and can't wait for you two to love and kiss on our little baby. 

Our baby will have the best grandmas :)

Back to the Doctors for another ultrasound on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment