.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kelli's Baby Shower

My friend Kelli is going to be having a BABY BOY in just under a month! It's crazy how all of our lives are changing...and we are all growing up :) We always knew these days would come, but the pregnancy hormones coming out in me wishes that we could be back playing night games until 2:00am. I am so grateful for my friends in my life...and I know even though all of our lives will bring changes that we will always continue to be friends. I recently found out that Kelli and her husband Lars will be moving to Ohio the end of August for Lars to attend Ohio State University. When Kelli told me this over the phone I just about burst into tears, but tried my hardest to hold them back. I am sooo happy for them and this wonderful opportunity, but I will miss my friend. I seem a little selfish, but can't she just stay?? TOTALLY KIDDING...I really am excited for them, but I will deeply miss her and told her that anytime she is home, we will be getting together and doing a lot of fun things! Plus I told her she has to catch up on her blog and we have to talk at least once a week :) That is the only way I will let her go :) 

Anyway...back to the baby boy. We threw him and Kelli a baby shower on May 18th and it was such a success. Us gals always do a little ( actually a lot) more food than we should, and no one eats a lot because they are always too busy chatting and catching up, which we love, so the food ends up going home with all of us. (i'm totally fine with that) 

We decided to do a baseball theme for the shower because Lars is a huge baseball fan and well...I am sure their little boy will be the same. Amy found the cute idea online, and I had my lovely husband John recreate a lot of the stuff. (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Husband for all you do) 

Here are some pics!!






and some more pics...I was on picture taking over load!


 Alysia is expecting twin boys in July, and Kelli a little boy in June :)

 Amber's little girl :) Could not get enough of her!




No comments:

Post a Comment