.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

11 Weeks



Not much to report on this week...Just glad I can say I made in another week! I got this little baby in the mail today. 



It's a fetal doppler...and I get to hear Baby Huston's heartbeat whenever I want. John's first reaction when I told him I was buy it was, "how much is that going to coat?" A lot you might think, but only $60! Only $60 to help keep me sane for the next 29weeks :) 

I'd say it's worth it! 

At first it was a little tricky to find...but once I heard the heartbeat the first time, I recognize it every time. Baby Huston's heartbeat is averaging about 157.

PURE.BLISS 

This week I have started to feel a lot better. Still sick if I don't have something in my tummy at all times, but if I make sure I am eating every two hours, then the nausea stays away. I am still waking up during the night to eat saltines, but even this is starting to happen less. I have had a bit more energy, but still needing naps every now and then. LIFE.IS.GREAT! I am feeling blessed to have made it to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment