.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Harper {5} Months Old


Here is our little Harper at {5} Months old. Since I recently did an update on our little girl and {most} things are still the same, I will wait to do an update on her at {6} months. 


I decided to take a picture of Harper in her Halloween costume since it was her {5} month birthday on October 31st! And I'd say she sure is a cute little mouse. 



I might start placing bets whether or not she'll be crawling by Christmas! This little girl is on the move, rolling every which way and scootching herself backwards to get where she wants to go. She has been attempting to also pull those little knees up. Once this little girl figures it out, I know she'll be taking off in now time :)



This little girl has a huge personality and most days I get looks like the picture above. Keep on smiling Harper. We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment