.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"Most' Days

Today I am grateful for so many things. Things that before I experienced what ppd feels like, I would have taken for granted. Like most morning it's tough to get out of bed, but most mornings are getting easier. Most days are getting easier. Most moments I feel anxiety or I feel depressed or sad about something, are getting easier to get through. I say "most" because there are hard days in between those "most" days. The key is to get through that tough day. Pat myself on the back. And realize that the next day is a brand.new.day.

I can totally say all of this when I am feeling good or having a good day and maybe that's why I feel like I need to write (type) it out. So on those days when I want to cry, when I want to give up, when I think it's just too hard, I will be able to work my way through it.

It has taken me sometime to get to this point where I am right now. I am in my fourth week from when I started medicaton. Most medications take 3- 6 weeks until you can start to feel the effects of it. When I first heard this fact, I wanted to give up right then and there. Oh my goodness nothing seemed more impossible to me. But guess what...here we are! "Most days" are getting better and better.

I know my Heavenly Father has placed people in my life to help me get through this. I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment