.

Monday, January 27, 2014

20 Weeks!

We are halfway there! Only 20 weeks or less from meeting little miss! We celebrated our halfway mark in Atlantis and I'd have to say that 20 weeks is the perfect time to take a vacation while pregnant. My husband is pretty awesome and earned a trip to this beautiful place, so we celebrated a babymoon, a halfway point, and our five year anniversary ( a little early) all together. More on that later though...here is a little update on baby girl at 20 weeks!

This was definitely baby girls big growth week. My tummy has popped and I'm pretty sure she has moved farther up. I'm sure I've put on a few pounds as well. I ate so much food this past weekend in Atlantis and I'm sure that contributed to my tummy getting larger :) I have an appointment next week so I'll know more around 22 weeks how much she and I have grown. My belly button is beginning to disappear, but is still sticking out a little. I'm finally looking pregnant! 

I had the worlds worst sinus infection this past week. I literally wanted to die. I seem to only get these when pregnant. It's just one of the symptoms I struggle from. And I think it's still lingering around. Other than dealing with that sickness it have felt great. I get the occasional round ligament pains and my face has to decided to break out again. It must be true that baby girls take all your beauty ;) Sleep has been decent. My hips still hurt, but my pregnancy pillow helps  and I of course slept great on vacation. 

I am finally feeling baby girl move a lot more during the day. I think it's because she moved up. Sometimes I still feel movement low, but lately I have felt it more up by my belly button. I love being able to feel her and any time I get nervous that I haven't felt her for a while, I'll just give her a little nudge and she usually responds...usually. John hasn't felt her yet, but I'm hoping that will come soon. 

I haven't had any real cravings this last week. I just want and need food all the time. Steak and hamburgers still don't sound appetizing. I can eat them if I need to, but it's very rarely something that sounds good to me. 

I had a lot of favorites this past week including our babymoon, buying a double stroller that broke the bank, but will be so worth it, purchasing some more items for baby girl, and just loving on my family. Gosh can't wait to meet this little one in about four months! 

 Here's to another week!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to meet and kiss in her....I was so lucky to spend time with Camden Cane while you were away..loved it. You look so cute pregnant..

    ReplyDelete