.

Monday, January 13, 2014

18 Weeks!

 
 
18 Weeks and moving right along. Part of me thought this pregnancy was going to slow down once we found what we were having, but I sure was wrong. Every week really seems to just fly by. I think life is just more busy with this pregnancy then it was with Camden. That little boy keeps me pretty busy. If time would like to slow down, I would probably be just fine with that. We have a lot to get done in the nursery to prepare for baby girl and I know I need to soak up the time with just my little boy before life changes... a lot.
 
I am unsure how much a weigh right now, but I do have an appointment on Wednesday, 19 weeks, so I should have a better idea then. I have been able to eat these past three or so weeks and I haven't thrown up so I am expecting about a 5lb. increase :)
 
My sleep has sucked this week. Well, at least half of it. I toss and turn and feel like my hips are going to fall off (is that possible?!) I decided to go splurge and buy another pregnancy pillow...the first one I had can't be found. It has helped a lot! I still toss from one side to the other, but my hips are doing better and I am finally catching some zzz's. Some other symptoms this week have been headaches and dizziness.
 
I haven't had many cravings, just really hungry. I eat every couple of hours and feel like it is something I am constantly doing. I haven't been eating the most healthy foods. I seem to be wanting to eat all the fattening things. I need to eat more fruits and veggies.
 
I've had more and more movement this week. I was in the tub one night and baby girl was going crazy! I could see and feel it from the outside and that was really awesome. I still don't feel her everyday. I can't wait until John is around when she is doing one of her gymnastics routines.
 
I am looking forward to our anatomy scan on Wednesday. I want to know that baby girl is healthy and growing just the way she should be. I am also curious if my due date has changed at all. John and I are also looking forward to decorating the nursery and getting everything ready for baby girl, but before that we are especially excited to get out of this cold, yucky January weather and enjoy a nice trip to the Bahama's. It's nice to know I won't have to fit with my clothes for a few days. I get to lounge around in a swim suit and maxi dresses with the sun and the sweet smell of the ocean blowing on my face. We're pretty excited and it'll probably be our last trip just the two of us for a little bit.
 
Here's to another week and almost being half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment