.

Friday, January 17, 2014

19 Weeks!

 

I am 19w3d today. We had our Anatomy Scan this week and baby girl looks great! She didn't cooperate well for the ultrasound...she was asleep most of the time which made it great to be able to look around at everything, but we could not get her to turn out (she was facing my back), so we didn't get to see her face and also where the umbilical cord connects to the stomach. I guess these things are important to cross off on the scan, so I get another ultrasound at my next appointment. But nothing to be concerned about. She looks great!
 
Baby girl is measuring right on, only one day off of my due date, so they are still going to keep it June 11th. My tummy is measuring a half of a centimeter small...does that really matter?! I never got measured with Camden so it seems weird to me, but the doc knows best. I did manage to put on four pounds in the last month! So I am currently weighing in at 126, just about right where I was with Camden around 19 weeks.  Maternity clothes suck right now! My pants won't stay up, but I need them because my belly is too uncomfortable in my normal pants, plus I don't really like when you can see pants undone under a shirt. Maybe I am weird, but this totally bugs me. My shirts are getting shorter as you can see in the picture above. I'm pretty much just not liking any of my clothes. I wish it was socially acceptable to wear maternity leggings everywhere I went, but it's not.

Pregnancy Symptoms this week haven't been bad. My snoogle A.K.A  pregnancy pillow, has really helped my hip issue. I wouldn't say all my hip pain is gone, but it's at least under control. I've been a little more moody this week than usual. I blame it on the January weather, not pregnancy :) My ligaments are stretching and making room for baby girl and I must be pumping a lot more blood now because I get the occasional dizzy spell and feel like I might pass out. SLOW DOWN RANDI! Sleep has improved, for the most part. I can now toss side to side and stay asleep while doing it because of my snoogle. I really miss sleeping on my tummy and back and I have also really missed my mom patience this week...it's been missing. I hope it comes back soon.
 
Baby girl's movements this week have been much like last week. I feel little nudges here and there and I am noticing them more at night, but that's also when I am holding still the most, so maybe that's why. I really don't have a lot of cravings with this pregnancy. I really like chips and salsa and I eat it a lot, but I did before too. Some things that don't sound good at all are steak and hamburgers.
 
 My belly button has been poking out for the past three weeks or so, which I'm totally fine with because I am finally starting to show. I thought it would come faster this time around, but I have felt like I am stuck in the "that girl ate too much" category for a little while.
 
This week has been so much fun! We decided to get started on the nursery since Camden got moved to his big kid room. We got her crib bedding at Pottery Barn Kids. It's pink, grey, and white. I found the most pretty antique chandelier locally on a yard sale sight. John spruced it up and I can't wait to get it hung, and we also have been painting the room. I can't wait to see it all come together. I know with the help of my husband it's going to be fabulous!
 Here's to another week!

 She is still a girl!
 
She waved at us with both of her little hands!
 
And the only thing close we could get of her face. She was facing down and backwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment