.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

17 Weeks!

 
Here is baby girI at 17w3d. ( I'm a little late with this weeks bumpdate considering I'm 18 weeks tomorrow) I have felt some tiny wiggles and little nudges here and there. It's not an everyday thing at this point, and there is really not a certain time i feel it right now. I am just glad i am feeling something. I honestly have felt so normal this last week and it had me worried something was wrong.

I've been so hungry this past week. It's like I can't eat enough for the two of us. I find myself eating an early lunch at 10:30 in the morning and another lunch when I feed Camden. My energy is coming back and John can tell.  I've managed to stay up until 10:30-11:00 most nights. My head is spinning with nursery ideas and all the things I want to get done during my second trimester. I know I won't feel like doing much come April...I won't have the energy! We decided to move Camden into his new room this past weekend where he'll eventually occupy a big boy toddler bed. We are going to hold off on that for a couple more months. Now the nursery is cleared out and we can now start preparing for baby girl to come. 

Some other symptoms I have been experiencing are round ligament pains...not everyday, but when they do come I've got to take a break and lay down or get in the tub which I seem to do five times a day anyway. I'm also having horrible hip pain at night and leg cramps. Its so bad I have to get up and walk to make everything feel better. I feel like my body needs a good stretch.  One of my new years resolutions. ..get a new king sized bed!  

I'm still amazed at how fast this pregnancy has gone. This next week John and I will get to have baby girl's anatomy scan done. This is always nerve racking, but reassuring at the same time. I can't wait to see this baby girl. A lot of things can change in four weeks :) 

Oh and because I want to remember...coming up with a name for little miss is no easy task, and one that might not take place until we meet her. John and I seem to agree on only one name right now which is Kennedy ( maybe spelled different). Some names in the running are Navie, Lainey, and Maisie. Honestly this list changes weekly. Oh and if she decides to come at the very tale end of May her middle name might have to be Mae. Stay tuned...she probably won't have a name until her birthday! Mom and dad are too indecisive!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment