.

Monday, February 3, 2014

21 Weeks!

Today I am 21w5d. Baby girl is getting bigger and bigger and I'm getting more and more scared to jump on the scale at this week's appointment. I need to eat more healthy so I don't come out of this looking like a large whale!  My belly button is poking out a tiny bit and if people can't tell I'm pregnant by now, than they are crazy. I definitely don't feel like I am in the "that girl ate too many donuts" stage anymore.

Some symptoms I experienced this last week were...still a sinus infection. I'm happy to report it's finally going away. My face is still breaking out. Ugh! I hate it! I still have some dizzy spells occasionally.  I'm hoping this doesn't have anything to do with my iron levels. And I tend to run out of breath quickly...especially when getting Camden dressed. It takes a lot of my energy. Other than these few things I feel great. This is definitely the high point of pregnancy for me.

My sleep has been great! I don't want to jinx myself, but ever since baby girl moved up out of my pelvic area my pain has been at a minimal with my hips. I've also been feeling her a ton. Camden fell asleep on me at church yesterday and she was going nuts. She probably felt a bit squished in there.

I have been craving fruity pebbles, chips and salsa, and pineapple tidbits this week. Like I said...I need to eat healthy, but for some reason all fat foods sound the best. Lets just say I ate a whole container of chocolate chip cookies by myself :) they were good!

I am looking forward to seeing baby girl at our appointment on Friday!

 Here's to another week!


1 comment: