.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

7 weeks

Today I am exactly 7 weeks. The weeks are moving right along! Every week that passes I am feeling more and more blessed.  And every week that passes I am feeling closer to being able to eat what I want again ha ha! 

This past week was rough. How do people do it?  How do they have more than two kids?! You see...I get so sick when I am pregnant. I can barely take care of myself let alone another human being ( I'm exaggerating) but really...there are some mornings I lay on the couch,  trying to keep my breakfast down while Camden does circles around me. I'm having a hard time wondering how I'm going to do this with two kidlets...but if the lord see's fit to bless us with more children,  than I'm sure I'll make it through :) one child at a time. After all...this too shall place!

I  lost a pound this past week, so I am currently weighing 124. Like I said, I've been sick. All day sick. Last Sunday was the worst,  so thank goodness my sweet husband was home.  He literally took care of Camden all day because my sick self got in the tub five or more times and ran to the toilet all day. You bet first thing Monday morning I called my doc for some nausea medicine. I haven't taken it yet though.  It's there for emergency purposes and days like Sunday :)

Sleep has been good this past week considering the circumstances.  I go to bed around nine. Wake up about four times in the night to eat saltines and help Camden back to sleep (he's not sleeping well), and we both wake up around 8:30. I usually don't have throw up episodes in the middle of the night, but these last couple of days my prenatal vitamin doesn't want to stay down! 

I miss a lot of the same things from last week...patience, energy, and my appetite.  But honestly I know these things will get better. I'm really just feeling so blessed to be pregnant and happy for our little family.

I have had a lot of food adversions this past week...mostly from all food. There hasn't been one thing I have craved yet. Most meals I am forcing food down to make my tummy feel better. Smells have also bugged me lately. Like last night when John spray painted Camden's Halloween costume prop and I could smell it all the way from the basement to our bedroom. He had to get up at midnight and dispose the paper it was sprayed on and put the prop in the garage...I was sooo sick! I'm sure he thought I was being dramatic.

My emotions are still all over the place, but I haven't had any crying episodes yet...we are saving that for Camden's birthday. I'm looking forward to our Dr. Appointment next week. I can't wait to see this little bean! It reminds you you're sick for a reason. And if I had to say right now what I think this bean is, I'd say another boy. If life goes as planned,  we'll find out for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment