.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

A couple of weeks ago John, Camden,  and I visited a pumpkin patch by our house. We went early for the best selection. I had my eye on the white ones, and Camden had his eye on all of them!  John's parents have always grown pumpkins in their backyard,  so you can imagine my excitement when I realized this was John's first time to a pumpkin patch too! 

It was everything and more than I thought it would be. I've dreamed about what it would be like to have little kids to do all these fun festivities with and my expectations have been exceeded!  

Camden had fun touching all the pumpkins and riding on the tractor. He was so patient to let John get some of the most adorable pictures of him. We ended up leaving with about ten pumpkins that are now sitting on our porch and in our home. Camden enjoys playing with them, but since most of em' weigh half or as much as him,  we taught him to just "pet" the pumpkin and sit by the pumpkin. 

We look forward to Pumpkin Patching next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment