.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

5 Weeks

Today, I am five weeks pregnant! John and I still aren't sure if we actually believe it or not...it usually takes until the first ultrasound for us to really believe it's actually really happening.

Some symptoms this week have consisted of fatigue, and lots of it. Yesterday I literally took three naps! I find myself needing to take a nap after running any sort of errand. I have had a little bit of nausea, usually if I don't have something in my stomach every couple of hours. I have been better at stuffing my face this time to make sure I don't feel sick. I have also been super bloated! I mean super bloated! Pants are feeling tight, and I find myself having to unbutton my pants anytime I eat. There are some other symptoms, but I don't need to share those here :)

I haven't had any food aversions at week five, but I am sure those will come. I have been able to so far eat anything spicy and sweet. I am anxious to see if that will change at all. So, for now I will continue to stuff my face all of the goodness because if morning sickness comes this time, I will miss the food :)

This morning I was having an emotional time. (I have been so much more emotional and moody this time...YIKES!) I got up thinking I had absolutely no symptoms and that something was wrong. After discussing my feelings with John I felt much better. My goal this week is to be positive and not worry so much. I don't want to waste my time wondering about what could happen, and lose focus of the fact I AM PREGNANT! This is such an exciting time and I want it to remain that way. We have allowed ourselves to get excited and really can't wait for November to make it's way here. We are truly blessed :)

No picture this week, but I promise to have one next week at our six week appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment