.

Monday, March 5, 2012

3 Year Anniversary

So, first I must start off by saying that I have absolutely no pictures for this post...how horrible am I? I am making a promise to myself to be better at taking pictures of what's going on in our adventurous life.

John and I celebrated our three year anniversary on Saturday. We had planned the entire day out and decided we would go for a massage in the morning. Well that didn't really work out...you see John thought I was booking the massages and I thought he was taking care of it, so by the time we actually got around to making an appointment, they were completely booked. So Saturday morning we got up and decided instead to head to Park City and do some shopping! (can't argue with that). We found lots of good finds (mostly for Josh because he gets home in five days), but all in all it was a lot of fun to hang out with the hubs, shop, and grab a bite to eat.

After Park City we headed home to get refreshed for the evening. We put on our fancies and headed to The Roof for dinner. It's one of our favorites and we have some great memories at that restaurant. After we had completely stuffed our faces full of food and more sugar then we could handle, we headed home and watched our wedding video. The rest of the night was pretty low key. It was a great 3 Year Anniversary! Here's to many more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment