.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Number 4...

We headed to RCC today for our FOURTH IUI...and it went really well :) I actually couldn't be happier with the fact I walked out of the doctors office in absolutely no pain. Now...we wait...two weeks! We did Clomid again with this IUI, and are hoping that with the two combined, plus working with a new awesome Doctor who specializes in this crazy stuff and did this procedure a little different from what we are used to, that we will have some luck. The Nurse practitioner who performed the IUI said if it works we must give her credit! I WILL... GLADLY!!

The Clomid wasn't too bad this month. I would say I am pretty lucky when it comes to side effects with this stuff. I have heard many horror stories, but my only side effect is hot flashes...and these babies are bad enough for me!

March is a LUCKY month for us...so we are hoping and praying for some serious LUCK OF THE IRISH!

P.S.- Our 3rd year anniversary is on Saturday! We have a fun day planned (more on that later). and Elder Joshua Huston gets home in ONE WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment