.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Baby Huston #2 is a...

Waiting until Christmas to find out whether baby #2 is a boy or girl didn't last long! I was seriously going crazy last Tuesday. I knew I was 15 weeks and I knew I could find out and that was killing me. John said we could find out whenever I was ready. He was okay to not wait until Christmas and I think secretly he wanted me to give in.

We made an appointment at Fetal Fotos. Our appointment wasn't until 5:00pm, so it made for a very long day. When we got there, I laid on the bed and the tech started to search. That's when she told us the fabulous news that we are going to have a baby GIRL! I started to cry and tried to fight back tears. I had a feeling it was a girl the entire time, but didn't want to say anything just in case I was wrong. 

I think both John and I were a little shocked when we left the office. I don't think we thought we would ever get a girl and now we get to have one of each! We feel so very blessed and can't wait to meet this little girl in June! She was so wiggly in her ultrasound, loved putting her hands to her face, and kept moving her mouth. It was literally love at first sight! Also I think her little profile looks like Camden :)

After we found out, we celebrated with dinner at cheesecake factory and I went and bought baby girl a whole lotta clothes at  baby Gap! I literally felt like I was in a dream and I still do.

We love you baby girl and know that you and your brother Camden are going to be the beat of friends! We can't wait!!


1 comment: